To provide 'business class' connectivity at all times. We constantly monitor our network and forecast Internet demand at least 6 months in advance. This avoids problems such as bottlenecks, dropped packets or unreliability.
Key features for all dial-up clients include:
- Unlimited amount of static IP addresses (subject to RIPE justification).
- Quick turnaround from order to Installation.
- Transparent and open pricing.
- 10MB commercial webspace.
- Unlimited number of e-mail addresses.
- Full telephone support.
A dialup connection uses regular analogue and digital (ISDN) phone lines to connect one computer to another via a modem, speeds are available from 56Kbps to 128Kbps. Dial up connections come with either POP 3 or SMTP e-mail feeds. A dial up connection can be provided anywhere in the UK.